Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Topics Search

Collapse
3 results in 0.0059 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

•  

• Important Points to Consider Before Investing in Domain Names

Important Points to Consider Before Investing in Domain Names

I have been thinking about writing some important points to consider, and keeping in mind before starting in the domain name industry, which people can follow and avoid burning their hands or wasting hard-earned money. So here it is and I really don’t care if you like them or not but they have worked out well for me, for past 19+ years :-)

These points could help domain name investors as well if they aren't making enough with your current portfolio of domain names. You can sit back...
    See more | Go to post

• How to Use Filters in ExpiredDomains.net to Find Expired Domain Names?

How to Use Filters in ExpiredDomains.net to Find Expired Domain Names?

Someone asked on how they can find expired domain names in any or a particular niche without having to pay premium price. Having worked with domain names for last 20 years, I think this is fairly easy to achieve if you know how to use expireddomains.net website and its search filters.

Let me explain by giving you one example in which I will show step by step instructions below:

1. Login to ExpiredDomains.net and land at the dashboard...
    See more | Go to post

• Should I Hand-register Domain Names Today?

Should I Hand-register Domain Names Today?

Should I hand register domain names today as an investor?

The simple answer is yes, you CAN hand register domain names today! More detailed answer is that 99.99% of today’s domain name registrations are horrible and terrible.

Majority of domain name investors are losing money with hand registered domain names in the hope of making that one jackpot of domain name sale in order to recover most of their investment. However, we also have certain section of domain name investors...
    See more | Go to post

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
widgetinstance 189 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
widgetinstance 190 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X