Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Topics Search

Collapse
6 results in 0.0040 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

•  

• List of Domain Name Brokers in the Industry

List of Domain Name Brokers in the Industry

Every day there is a new message or a request from a domain name investor seeking help in order to sell his/her domain name.

We clearly identify that we do not broker domain names most of the time, unless we know client personally, however there are plenty of domain name brokers who can help you.

Domain name brokers and brokerage platforms are the ones who dedicatedly help you in selling your domain name for the right market price. These individuals or companies enable...
    See more | Go to post

• Important Points to Consider Before Investing in Domain Names

Important Points to Consider Before Investing in Domain Names

I have been thinking about writing some important points to consider, and keeping in mind before starting in the domain name industry, which people can follow and avoid burning their hands or wasting hard-earned money. So here it is and I really don’t care if you like them or not but they have worked out well for me, for past 19+ years :-)

These points could help domain name investors as well if they aren't making enough with your current portfolio of domain names. You can sit back...
    See more | Go to post

• Set Deal Deadlines

Set Deal Deadlines

When negotiating a deal to buy or sell a domain name, I think it is important to set deadlines with the other party to ensure the deal is done in a timely manner. I typically set deadlines on offers, on payment date, and on the domain name transfer. This is important for me because I don’t like leaving things in limbo for an extended period of time.

Typically when I am selling a domain name, I will let the prospective buyer know the offer price is on the table for a short period of...
    See more | Go to post

• How Spending $20,000 on a Domain Name Uncovered an Incredible Business Opportunity

11 months ago I launched this site as a place to share my predictions on the best new online business opportunities.

While I haven’t written here as often as I originally planned, I have been quite lucky with some of my forecasting.

My 28 day live case study saw me build a spoken version of Medium, only for them to launch the same thing three months later.

I analysed hundreds of earners on Patreon and said that the NSFW category was actually the biggest gap...
    See more | Go to post

• Increase Your Chances of Selling a Domain Name

Increase Your Chances of Selling a Domain Name

Let’s talk about increasing your chances of selling a domain name using data and best practices.

Domain names sell for a vast number of reasons, but they often come down to marketing campaigns and branding. Marketing efforts can be catchy taglines, call-to-action terms, or terms that are “sticky” (memorable) and direct everybody to one spot. JustDoIt.com is a great example of a marketing domain name. Nike owns and uses that domain to tie in with its famous...
    See more | Go to post

• From $16,888 Quote to $16,888 Domain Sale

From $16,888 Quote to $16,888 Domain Sale

Hello and Assalamo Alaikum,

It was a fantastic last week of March where I closed two good sales. I had a great February month especially due to the sale of LiftLab.com whose detail can be found here in case anyone missed it. Last month wasn’t much of a difference when I closed the following two sales.

First, a direct inquiry came for BoostCamp.com via WHOIS in early February for which I quoted $6888. I got counter offer of $1750 which I declined. After going back and forth...
    See more | Go to post

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
widgetinstance 189 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
widgetinstance 190 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X