Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Use Filters in ExpiredDomains.net to Find Expired Domain Names?

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• How to Use Filters in ExpiredDomains.net to Find Expired Domain Names?

Someone asked on how they can find expired domain names in any or a particular niche without having to pay premium price. Having worked with domain names for last 20 years, I think this is fairly easy to achieve if you know how to use expireddomains.net website and its search filters.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizeoutput_43.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	327.8 KB ID:	424

Let me explain by giving you one example in which I will show step by step instructions below:

1. Login to ExpiredDomains.net and land at the dashboard within the site.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizeoutput_45.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	135.7 KB ID:	423

2. Click on Deleted .com Domains (2,043,281) as shown in the screenshot below:

Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizeoutput_3b.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	211.5 KB ID:	370

3. After you have clicked on Deleted .com Domains (2,287,690) as shown in the screenshot above, you will be redirect to the following page with a list of recently expired domain names as show in the screenshot below:

Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizeoutput_3d.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	291.4 KB ID:	369

4. Now that you are at page where you can see Deleted .com Domains (2,287,690) as shown in the screenshot above, click on Show Filterlink to narrow down your search of expired and deleted domain names by specifying keywords of your choice. I have taken keyword "Tech" as an example to find domain names ending with Techkeyword. Have a quick look at the screenshot below to achieve this..

Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizeoutput_3f.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	170.4 KB ID:	368

5. You can use other Filter options as per your choice and the result will be something like this shown in screenshot below. Notice that each domain name is ending with keyword Techas specified in the filter options:

Click image for larger version  Name:	fullsizeoutput_41.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	296.6 KB ID:	371

I hope this helps you to use filters in ExpiredDomains.net to find and register some expired domains having a specific keyword :-)

If you find this helpful, please consider being part of VIP Club at DOMAINX!

• sanjaybanerjee
      sanjaybanerjee commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks a lot Sir

• Manvendra
      Manvendra commented
      Editing a comment
      super super valuable information

• DOMAINX™
      DOMAINX™ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Manvendra :-)
    Posting comments is disabled.

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse

SUbscribe & Download eBook!

Collapse

* indicates required

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Advice to (New) Domain Name Investors
    by DOMAINX™
    Bob Hawkes, a Canadian domain name analyst and investor published an extensive set of guidelines for domain name investors on his personal blog; It's All In The Name. We reproduce below the top 8 items, and a link to the entire article is given at the bottom.

The other day someone asked what advice would domainers have with respect to their first attempted or realized domain sale. I decided to answer the question more generally than only the first sale attempt. Here is my advice, expanded...
    29-08-2019, 03:58 PM
  • Important Tools For Domain Name Research
    by DOMAINX™
    How do you sell domain names? How do you find domain name endusers? How do you find domain name owners? or How do I lookup domain name history?

I get these and bunch of other questions related to domain names almost every day. I was literally exhausted from typing same set of answer for different people.

Here are bunch of Internet tools which will help you sell domain names, find domain name endusers, find domain name owners or lookup domain name history. Hundreds and thousands...
    17-08-2019, 03:34 AM
  • How to List Your Domain Names for Sale at Afternic?
    by DOMAINX™
    If you have never heard about Afternic, continue reading to learn why it is an important domain name sales platform and how you can list your domain names for sale at Afternic.

Afternic is a Godaddy company and one of the most prominent domain name market place for already owned domains. Domain name owners are able to list and sell their domain names through Afternic website. Most of the times, domain name owner is required to approve each domain name listing through the approval...
    08-08-2019, 03:35 AM
  • List of Domain Name Brokers in the Industry
    by DOMAINX™
    Every day there is a new message or a request from a domain name investor seeking help in order to sell his/her domain name.

We clearly identify that we do not broker domain names most of the time, unless we know client personally, however there are plenty of domain name brokers who can help you.

Domain name brokers and brokerage platforms are the ones who dedicatedly help you in selling your domain name for the right market price. These individuals or companies enable...
    06-07-2019, 01:10 PM
Working...
X