Collapse

Welcoming New Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    HOLA - Linus from Bangalore. Good to be here. Great looking forum.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Shark View Post
      HOLA - Linus from Bangalore. Good to be here. Great looking forum.
      Welcome Linus bro.

      Looking forward to learn from you :-)
      Need help? Private message me :-)

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DOMAINX™ View Post

        Welcome Linus bro.

        Looking forward to learn from you :-)
        Looking forward to learn from everyone here.

        Comment


        • #19
          Hi.
          I am Riz M from EmpireNames.com .
          Some of my top names are
          DigitalExchange.com
          NPay.com
          Bobu.com
          SocialMedia.net

          Hope to have fun in this forum with you guys

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by RizM View Post
            Hi.
            I am Riz M from EmpireNames.com .
            Some of my top names are
            DigitalExchange.com
            NPay.com
            Bobu.com
            SocialMedia.net

            Hope to have fun in this forum with you guys
            Welcome Riz.

            Glad to have you with us. And I personally am aware of your decent domain name portfolio.

            You have some category killer domain names. A lot to learn from you brother!
            Need help? Private message me :-)

            Comment


            • RizM
              RizM commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks mate
              i am your big fan .. since i started domaining i see your acquisitions closely on namepros
              example of that is when u wrote sold on him.in and i came to you in pm rightaway :P

            • DOMAINX™
              DOMAINX™ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you brother.

              You and your portfolio are inspiration for a lot of people. keep up good work and keep sharing!

          • #21
            Hi
            I am Rajesh Arya from New Delhi, a lawyer turned blogger and domainer. I am not having a large portfolio like you guys, but yes having few good name.
            I am here to learn from fellow group members and share my knowledge about Intellectual Property Laws. If you need any help, I am just a PM away.

            Cheers!

            Comment


            • #22
              Hey all,

              I have been runing a remote web agency since 2002. Providing Hosting, Web & App Development and Ecom-Consulting.

              Since 2009, focused on Payment Gateways.

              Also, by academics; I am a brick-and-mortar Architect.

              New to the Domainer world.
              But with help of this community already started building my domain protfolio with decent domains.
              (aka deZineNinja) Web & eCom Consultant: https://kd.cr/folio

              Comment


              • #23
                Originally posted by Raj View Post
                Hi
                I am Rajesh Arya from New Delhi, a lawyer turned blogger and domainer. I am not having a large portfolio like you guys, but yes having few good name.
                I am here to learn from fellow group members and share my knowledge about Intellectual Property Laws. If you need any help, I am just a PM away.

                Cheers!
                Welcome Arya saab.

                Glad to have you with us and I'm sure there is a lot to learn from you in domain names and IP law segment.
                Need help? Private message me :-)

                Comment


                • #24
                  Originally posted by vachan View Post
                  Hey all,

                  I have been runing a remote web agency since 2002. Providing Hosting, Web & App Development and Ecom-Consulting.

                  Since 2009, focused on Payment Gateways.

                  Also, by academics; I am a brick-and-mortar Architect.

                  New to the Domainer world.
                  But with help of this community already started building my domain protfolio with decent domains.
                  Welcome Vachan. You are doing great things and will definitely be an asset around here :-)
                  Need help? Private message me :-)

                  Comment


                  • #25
                    Hello All

                    Sharad this side from Delhi. I am a proactive & committed digital marketer and blogger having good experience in digital marketing & SEO.

                    Looking forward to learn from you guys and thanks Manmeet for creating this forum.

                    Best Regards,

                    Sharad Saxena

                    Comment


                    • #26
                      Originally posted by Sharad View Post
                      Hello All

                      Sharad this side from Delhi. I am a proactive & committed digital marketer and blogger having good experience in digital marketing & SEO.

                      Looking forward to learn from you guys and thanks Manmeet for creating this forum.

                      Best Regards,

                      Sharad Saxena
                      Welcome Sharad bhai.

                      Look forward to learn from you here :-)
                      Need help? Private message me :-)

                      Comment


                      • #27
                        Originally posted by Sharad View Post
                        Hello All

                        Sharad this side from Delhi. I am a proactive & committed digital marketer and blogger having good experience in digital marketing & SEO.

                        Looking forward to learn from you guys and thanks Manmeet for creating this forum.

                        Best Regards,

                        Sharad Saxena
                        Welcome Sharad. Late to the party huh?

                        What do your blog about?

                        Comment


                        • #28
                          Welcome all vachan Raj RizM Shark

                          Comment


                          • #29
                            Originally posted by Mishra View Post
                            Welcome Sharad. Late to the party huh?
                            Yes, a bit late.

                            Originally posted by Mishra View Post
                            What do your blog about?
                            Nothing in particular, any niche which can be monetized. Worked mainly over tech & gadgets niche...

                            Comment

                            WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

                            Collapse

                            Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

                            Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

                            Collapse

                            Related Topics

                            Collapse

                            Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Vasan, 12-05-2019, 10:57 PM
                            1 response
                            0 views
                            1 like
                            Last Post DOMAINX™  
                            Working...
                            X