Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Join VIP Club to Learn How to Make Money with Domain Names!!

We publish list of available to hand-register premium domain names from expired list in the VIP Club, with enhanced benefits and exclusive tutorials on how to make money with (premium) domain names. Join now!
See more
See less

(Google) Webmaster Conference - Across 15 Cities In India

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Google) Webmaster Conference - Across 15 Cities In India

Welcome to Webmaster Conference India 2019

Over half a billion Indian language users will be on the web in the next three years. This presents a huge opportunity for local language creators to expand their reach and to improve the local language web ecosystem. We are hosting the Webmaster conferences 2019 as Google deeply cares about the creation of local language content and discovery of this content. These conferences are a series of one day events across 15 cities in India to help local language publishers and webmasters understand how they can make their content easily accessible to the growing number of Internet users across India.

Along with Hindi, we will be covering four other Indian languages i.e Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and Bengali. These conferences primarily aim to support Indian language publishers bridge the Indian language content gap that exists on the web today.

Agenda

Timing Session
    9:00 AM Registration & Schwag Collection
    10:00 AM Keynote
    10:15 AM How Search Works
    10:45 AM Mobile First Indexing
    11:30 AM Search Console
    12:15 PM Lunch
    1:30 PM SEO Best Practices
    2:30 PM Website Security
    3:15 PM Adsense Policy
    4:15 PM SEO Mythbusting
    5:15 PM Q&A
    5:30 PM Schwag and Social time (1:1 interaction / site clinic)

LOCATIONS :

June 17, 2019 New Delhi - Hindi
    June 19, 2019 Chandigarh - Hindi
    June 21, 2019 Ahmedabad - Hindi
    June 24, 2019 Patna - Hindi
    June 26, 2019 Lucknow - Hindi
    July 15, 2019 Indore - Hindi
    July 17, 2019 Kolkata - Bengali
    July 19, 2019 Mumbai (Women Only) English
    July 22, 2019 Pune - Marathi
    July 29, 2019 Coimbatore - Tamil
    July 31, 2019 Chennai - Tamil
    August 02, 2019 Bangalore - English (Clash with DomainX 2019)
    August 05, 2019 Hyderabad - Telugu
    August 07, 2019 Vijayawada - Telugu
    August 09, 2019 Visakhapatnam - Telugu

Register and FAQ here

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Registrations close 10 days prior than event date.

Comment

Why is it only for Women in Mumbai?

Comment

Originally posted by BlaZe View Post
          Why is it only for Women in Mumbai?
          Google has an agenda with these conferences. They want to promote regional content creators hence conferences in regional languages.
          They want to promote female content creators hence conference for women exclusive.

Comment

I have observed that not all who apply get the invite. Even I was not invited for Indore chapter today. I suggest you check in advance that you get the invite or not. Selection criteria is still not clear to me so, cant comment on that.

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse

widgetinstance 207 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X