Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Join VIP Club to Learn How to Make Money with Domain Names!!

We publish list of available to hand-register premium domain names from expired list in the VIP Club, with enhanced benefits and exclusive tutorials on how to make money with (premium) domain names. Join now!
See more
See less

Need some tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some tips

I have listed two domains on Sedo i.e Welist.in and Limitation.in
    How long it can take to sell this domain? Any tips and advise to follow while selling these domains?

I don't see any potential in either. Hoping for an inbound on these would not make sense. Try reaching out to people/businesses with similar names or niche.

Comment

.IN is a slow market for me, as per my personal experience.

Jit suggested an important point, and it will take a while before someone knocks on your door(inbound offers) to buy these kind of domain names. best option would to be try and perform outbound email marketing on these after collecting potential endusers for such keywords.

​​​​​​​Best wishes!
      Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse