Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Join VIP Club to Learn How to Make Money with Domain Names!!

We publish list of available to hand-register premium domain names from expired list in the VIP Club, with enhanced benefits and exclusive tutorials on how to make money with (premium) domain names. Join now!
See more
See less

How to buy pre-owned domain?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to buy pre-owned domain?

Hello All,

I want to buy a domin which is already owned by someone else and listed on namesecure. In order to buy it, I will have to make an offer and pay around $200 minimum. Now, I am not even sure whether the owner will accept my offer or decline it. I think paying $200 when you are not sure about the outcome does not seem a good approach.

How can I acquire that domain? Is there an alternate way to contact the owner of the domain or I will have to roll the dice, by paying $200?

Honestly, I do not have much idea about how this "Make an Offer" thing works.

Help me out...(Especially Moderator ji)

Thanks in Advance!!

Vineet
    Kumar

​​

I am not sure which site or domain name sales landing page suggests to make a payment of $200 to place an offer on the domain name.

There are 2 things you can do at this point in time:

1. Try making an offer to the domain name owner if thats an available option on the domain landing page. And wait for his/her response to your offer.
    2. Reach out to domain owner through email. You can try to find the details of domain name owner using Whoxy.com whois service which also provides historical data of the domain name owner.

If all of this doesnt help, you can always reach out to me for professional (paid) help through private message ;-)

Hope this helps!
    Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

Originally posted by DOMAINX™ View Post
      I am not sure which site or domain name sales landing page suggests to make a payment of $200 to place an offer on the domain name.

There are 2 things you can do at this point in time:

1. Try making an offer to the domain name owner if thats an available option on the domain landing page. And wait for his/her response to your offer.
      2. Reach out to domain owner through email. You can try to find the details of domain name owner using Whoxy.com whois service which also provides historical data of the domain name owner.

If all of this doesnt help, you can always reach out to me for professional (paid) help through private message ;-)

Hope this helps!
      Vineet, did this help?
      Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse