Is it good or bad to park your domain name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it good or bad to park your domain name

I am looking for suggestions basically recently parked a domain after holding it for 4 year's. Just curious to know if it will decrease the value of domain name.

Originally posted by Digishopi® View Post
    I am looking for suggestions basically recently parked a domain after holding it for 4 year's. Just curious to know if it will decrease the value of domain name.
    It wont really decrease the value but you will be able to find out the traffic and revenue you are able to generate from that particular traffic.

I normally do not recommend parking because there is very less revenue generated and higher risk is involved of UDRP by parking a domain name.

Instead, use a landing page of "for sale" from Dan.com or Sedo.com and check number of visitors on that domain name.
    Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

thank you so very much for your suggestion👌

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse