Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic keyword domains or brandables domains

Between generic keyword domains and brandables domain

Which is better to focus more investment on.

Thanks

I would suggest you to go for keywords based domains. Need guts to invest in brandable domains coz for some people your Domain name won't make any sense just don't listen to anyone if you really wish to invest in brandable domains do your research before buying keep it short should be easy to pronounce and last but most important thing should be call ready It means when you're talking over the phone and discussing about your domain name he or she should be able to spell it right just hearing it for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Digishopi® View Post
      I would suggest you to go for keywords based domains. Need guts to invest in brandable domains coz for some people your Domain name won't make any sense just don't listen to anyone if you really wish to invest in brandable domains do your research before buying keep it short should be easy to pronounce and last but most important thing should be call ready It means when you're talking over the phone and discussing about your domain name he or she should be able to spell it right just hearing it for the first time.
      Well said Mukul.
      Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse