Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Websites to register multiple domains per account in less price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Websites to register multiple domains per account in less price?

Members,

Please suggest some common websites to register multiple domains from one account at cheap price, to avoid managing multiple accounts.

I am looking for options where I have to pay less 1st year fee and renewal cost. Please share any tips and tricks which you are using.

Thanks,
    Jammy

Originally posted by jammy View Post
    Members,

Please suggest some common websites to register multiple domains from one account at cheap price, to avoid managing multiple accounts.

I am looking for options where I have to pay less 1st year fee and renewal cost. Please share any tips and tricks which you are using.

Thanks,
    Jammy
    Hi Jammy, there are no such registrars who offer low registration and renewal costs as registrars have to make money as well in order to stay in business. However there are definitely registration promos or renewal promos that are occasionaly offered by different registrars which you can use to register domain name at low price, and when renewal time arrives, transfer out to the transfer/renewal promo offering registrar.

You can use DomComp.com website to compare different registrar pricing and chose the cheapest option available.

Hope this helps!
    Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

Your best bet would be Namesilo, Dynadot and Porkbun, as all of them have reasonable enough pricing (registration, renewals and transfers). Also, it highly matters what extensions you're looking to register, as different registrars have different pricing on different extensions.
      As said, look at registrar prices and then go ahead with whichever suits your budget and needs.
      ​​
      Last edited by Jit; 16-05-2019, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jit View Post
        Your best bet would be Namesilo, Dynadot and Porkbun, as all of them have reasonable enough pricing (registration, renewals and transfers). Also, it highly matters what extensions you're looking to register, as different registrars have different pricing on different extensions.
        As said, look at registrar prices and then go ahead is whichever suits your budget and needs.
        ​​

Very rightly put forth Jit.

Prices mostly depend on registrar by registrar base along with TLD you are looking at.. every registrar has a promo at certain time of the year which you need to grab and work way forward :-)
        Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse

widgetinstance 207 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X