Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Join VIP Club to Learn How to Make Money with Domain Names!!

We publish list of available to hand-register premium domain names from expired list in the VIP Club, with enhanced benefits and exclusive tutorials on how to make money with (premium) domain names. Join now!
See more
See less

Suggest Price & Exact Way To Sell Domains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest Price & Exact Way To Sell Domains

Hi Everyone,

Check My Domain Names Which I Want To Sell Can You Please Tell Me Price And Exact Way To Sell This Domains
    1) bank.holiday
    2) Government.holiday

Please post topics like these in 'Appraisals' instead of 'General Discussions'. I moved it this time.
    Secondly, these domains don't seem to be of much use to me. They won't sell through inbound. If you're trying outbound, low-mid $$$ would be fine, but you should be ready to drop these if they don't sell by the next renewal date.

Comment

Originally posted by Jit View Post
      you should be ready to drop these if they don't sell by the next renewal date.
      on point advice!!
      Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse

widgetinstance 207 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X