Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Join VIP Club to Learn How to Make Money with Domain Names!!

We publish list of available to hand-register premium domain names from expired list in the VIP Club, with enhanced benefits and exclusive tutorials on how to make money with (premium) domain names. Join now!
See more
See less

Brandable 12 Yr old ThemeBucket.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandable 12 Yr old ThemeBucket.com

Domain: ThemeBucket.com
    Registrar: Dynadot
    Accusation: Expired Domain Auction

My reason: felt it could be a great brandable theme / template marketplace protal.

Any and every comment and suggestion welcome.

I get only 48 hours to complete the transaction to claim the winning bid.

Lking for the communities expertise in appraiseing this domain ThemeBucket.com (12 yrs).

🙏🏽
    (aka deZineNinja) Web & eCom Consultant: https://kd.cr/folio

It is a top brandable domain in themes niche.

Themes nice is very diverse (like wordpress themes, shopify themes, other CMS and socialmedia themes) and is not likely to saturate.
    So it is a very multipurpose domain.

Sounds like authority to me.
    I would ask between $5k to $10k
    Last edited by DOMAINX™; 08-06-2019, 07:33 AM.

Comment

I once used to own ThemeMarket,com in partnership with a web hoster friend, and let him take over the complete ownership because there were barely any offers in the 3 years of ownership timeframe.

Having said that above, I thik ThemeBucket is a super domain name for Themes niche and this could easily fetch $xxxx amount without much negotiations. Though Mishra ji's valuation seems more appropriate to me :-)
      Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

Originally posted by DOMAINX™ View Post
        I once used to own ThemeMarket,com in partnership with a web hoster friend, and let him take over the complete ownership because there were barely any offers in the 3 years of ownership timeframe.

this could easily fetch $xxxx amount without much negotiations. Though Mishra ji's valuation seems more appropriate to me :-)
        I said I would "ask" for high $X,XXX as a BIN case or as an asking price. But improvise once an offer comes in.

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse

widgetinstance 207 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X