This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Appraise My Domain Vertual.com

Need your feedbacks and appraisals for the domain name Vertual.com ?
    Thank you 🙏

Hi Kunal,

Actually your domain is a very good brandable. Though I cant think of a top of the mind exapansion or vert+ual (do you know any?) But there must exist a few commercial phrases which can be shortened to vertual.

lots of words start with ver__ or vert___ and lots of words end with __tual. So it looks memorable to me. It is also one character close to virtual which is a good commercial keyword.

I will certainly price it between $3500 to $8000.

Edit : It has a sale history of $4750 on Godaddy, but your acquisition cost of $1425 is honestly too high, as brandable domains can not be sold at will, so hold time is longer which should be factored in deciding your maximum acquisition budget.

Comment

Thanks a tonne Sir for your valuable feedback. Vertual is listed in some dictionaries as an obsolete version of Virtual.. and Vert means a green tick and the V in Vert is normally symbolised by the green tick too ✅ . IMO it can be an authoritative brand for all things related to the virtual world. The buying price was high however lower than what it was earlier sold for so I’m happy to hold on to it..
      thanks you sir, again for taking the time for your very valuable and honest feedback 🙏🙏

Comment

Originally posted by Kunal View Post
        The buying price was high however lower than what it was earlier sold for so I’m happy to hold on to it.
        Here most people use the sales history wrong.

The past sale of $4750 is End user sale. So by End user standards it is not expensive.
        But your purchase price of $1425 is certainly expensive by reseller price standards.

You must always figure out which past sales are end user and which are reseller (auctions) so that you can better analyze that data.

Comment

Understood Sir !! Thanks a lot 🙌

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse