X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please appraise wirelo.com

Would like to know the opinions of the experts out here

Thanks!

I see no hidden meaning in wirelo. Such short brandable domains do sell of for $1000 to $2000 , but I wont renew it if I do not have a large portfolio.
    Last edited by Mishra; 15-07-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks. You mean you'll only renew it if you have got a large portfolio? Interesting. Would you mind to explain please? BTW to me it looks a cool and short brandable name for hot niches of payment and fintech.
      PS- It has been approved for premium listing at Squadhelp.

Comment

I dont see any direct meaning and value in Wirelo.com and I think it has zero value.

Having said that, I also see it as a brandable domain name which could mean something to someone trying ot find a brand name for their company with keyword WIRE. So all in all this domain name has very little chance of selling, maybe 1% if I was to put an estimate.

Squadhelp selecting this domain makes our appraisal all the more correct because Squadhelp normally selects brandable domain names on their platform, but they do not guarantee a sale.

Good luck!
        Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

Thanks for the inputs. Appreciate that!

Comment

Originally posted by DOMAINX™ View Post
            I dont see any direct meaning and value in Wirelo.com and I think it has zero value.

Having said that, I also see it as a brandable domain name which could mean something to someone trying ot find a brand name for their company with keyword WIRE. So all in all this domain name has very little chance of selling, maybe 1% if I was to put an estimate.

Squadhelp selecting this domain makes our appraisal all the more correct because Squadhelp normally selects brandable domain names on their platform, but they do not guarantee a sale.

Good luck!
            Doesn't this hold good for majority of brandable domain names, which have value only when someone decides to build brand around those? I mean brandables have this kind of fate. Sale wise too, extra patience is required.

Further, approval at any brandable marketplace like Squadhelp simply increases the chance of getting the name sold by means of marketing they do. Although I agree that sale may never happen.

Just my two cents!

Comment

Originally posted by DD View Post

Doesn't this hold good for majority of brandable domain names, which have value only when someone decides to build brand around those? I mean brandables have this kind of fate. Sale wise too, extra patience is required.

Just my two cents!
              Yes, true, but it has more inherent value when it has higher chances to come into mind when a startup founder is brainstorming for ideas.

Certain made up words are better than other made up words in that manner.

Comment

Thanks. You mean you'll only renew it if you have got a large portfolio? Interesting. Would you mind to explain please? .
                Large portfolio changes your dynamics of pricing completely. you can not risk to price your domain to $4299 if it is the only domain you own (assuming it is purely brandable and not a hot keyword)

But if you know you have large portfolio, you know you will sell something or other and cashflow will keep on going you can price them high.
                Mike mann prices his domain 10 times (or more) I would price them if I have them.

Now below a critical pricing (say break even pricing) you have all probability of just loosing the money in long run. hence one should not play with highest risk domains (like yours) when his portfolio size is small.

Comment

Originally posted by Mishra View Post

Large portfolio changes your dynamics of pricing completely. you can not risk to price your domain to $4299 if it is the only domain you own (assuming it is purely brandable and not a hot keyword)

And brandable marketplaces satisfy the high volume criteria, so they can price their domains to full value.

This is primary reason why brandbucket and brandpa work, marketing is secondary.
                  Last edited by Mishra; 08-08-2019, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Mishra ji, you nailed the appraisal on this one!

Comment

But if you know you have large portfolio, you know you will sell something or other and cashflow will keep on going you can price them high.
                      Mike mann prices his domain 10 times (or more) I would price them if I have them.

Now below a critical pricing (say break even pricing) you have all probability of just loosing the money in long run. hence one should not play with highest risk domains (like yours) when his portfolio size is small.

Makes sense. Thanks!

Comment

I don't agree on this. Practically how many sellers will deliberately price it low if the name has been accepted at a higher price by the marketplace? Even if someone has this single name, will he/she remove it from the marketplace by changing NS to own/dan/efty lander and price it at say $499? I doubt. One will always look to maximize the profit by leaving it at the marketplace for few months. Thereafter seller has always the option to slash the price or to sell it in the reseller market.

Comment

DD, this article may help you understand what we are talking about in terms of brandable domain names: https://forum.domainx.org/learn/754-...le-domain-name

Comment

Originally posted by DOMAINX™ View Post
                            DD, this article may help you understand what we are talking about in terms of brandable domain names: https://forum.domainx.org/learn/754-...le-domain-name
                            Thanks......

Comment

I don't agree on this. Practically how many sellers will deliberately price it low if the name has been accepted at a higher price by the marketplace? Even if someone has this single name, will he/she remove it from the marketplace by changing NS to own/dan/efty lander and price it at say $499? I doubt. One will always look to maximize the profit by leaving it at the marketplace for few months. Thereafter seller has always the option to slash the price or to sell it in the reseller market.
                              For a BB / marketplace accepted domain, Chances are better. But you still risk 99% chances of not selling any domains in an year if you do not have lot many such domains accepted on marketplaces.

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse