Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Join VIP Club to Learn How to Make Money with Domain Names!!

We publish list of available to hand-register premium domain names from expired list in the VIP Club, with enhanced benefits and exclusive tutorials on how to make money with (premium) domain names. Join now!
See more
See less

CityTourNewYork.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CityTourNewYork.com

What value does the domain name CityTourNewYork.com hold according to you?
    ​​​
    ​​​

Harsh, I think the keywords: City Tour New York have some searches in the Google and stats are: Volume: 790/mo | CPC: $3.74

There are also quite a few endusers, one can see in the search results using Google Adwords platform to advertise their business related to New York City Tour which means you have a decent domain name which could be sold by reaching out to one of these businesses and inquiring whether they would be interested in acquiring an exact match domain name for their business which will help them bring more customers.

I think you cold sell this domain name for $100 to $300 quickly to one of the businesses listed in Google search results.

Best wishes!
    Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

Originally posted by DOMAINX™ View Post
      Harsh, I think the keywords: City Tour New York have some searches in the Google and stats are: Volume: 790/mo | CPC: $3.74

There are also quite a few endusers, one can see in the search results using Google Adwords platform to advertise their business related to New York City Tour which means you have a decent domain name which could be sold by reaching out to one of these businesses and inquiring whether they would be interested in acquiring an exact match domain name for their business which will help them bring more customers.

I think you cold sell this domain name for $100 to $300 quickly to one of the businesses listed in Google search results.

Best wishes!
      I sold it for $300 via outbound

Comment

Originally posted by harsh View Post

I sold it for $300 via outbound
        Well done :-)
        Need help? Private message me :-)

Comment

Manmeet's words turned out to be golden here.

Congratulations on your sale.

Comment

WELCOME TO DOMAINX™ FORUM

Collapse

Since 2014, DOMAINX™ was developed to build community and provide income opportunities to aspiring Internet professionals, is now a part of multiple success stories.

Disclaimer: Views expressed by members are their own, and not those of DOMAINX™.

Collapse